| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bonavista, Nf in October is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 103.4mm (4.1in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Bonavista, Nf October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bonavista, Nf, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bonavista, Nf:
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) N
- Earlton, On, Canada - 253.3 kms (157.4 miles) NW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 170.5 kms (106 miles) NW
- North Bay, On, Canada - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) WNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 11.2 kms (6.9 miles) NNW
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) WSW
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 201.4 kms (125.2 miles) SSW
- Trenton, On, Canada - 195.1 kms (121.3 miles) S
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) ENE
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 250 kms (155.4 miles) E
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) ESE
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) ESE
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) ESE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) ESE
- Kingston, On, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) SSE