| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bonavista, Nf in August is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 79.4mm (3.1in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Bonavista, Nf August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bonavista, Nf, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bonavista, Nf:
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) N
- Earlton, On, Canada - 253.3 kms (157.4 miles) NW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 170.5 kms (106 miles) NW
- North Bay, On, Canada - 176.4 kms (109.6 miles) WNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 11.2 kms (6.9 miles) NNW
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 188.2 kms (117 miles) WSW
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 201.4 kms (125.2 miles) SSW
- Trenton, On, Canada - 195.1 kms (121.3 miles) S
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) ENE
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 250 kms (155.4 miles) E
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) ESE
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) ESE
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) ESE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) ESE
- Kingston, On, Canada - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) SSE